It's time for our KNitter's CHRISTMAS PARTY —
We had such a great time last year, we're doing it again!
Where? AKVA (129 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, EH3 9QG)
When? Saturday, December 2nd 2017 from 5pm.
Last year's Wool Tribe Knitters' Christmas Party was huge fun — being in a room full of our kind of people in the festive season was a welcome break from the norm! Bring your knitting or crochet group, your best yarn buddies, your far-flung online pals - and if you come by yourself, you'll receive an equally warm welcome. Don't forget your WIP!
How will the evening look?*
- 5.00pm Doors will open at for drinks and general socialising. We will have a small handful of tiny-pop-up vendors for all your yarn and Christmas present-buying needs.
- 6.30pm Food will be available, buffet-style
- 7.30pm We play a couple of rounds of "Heid or Bahookies" with Louise of KnitBritish, a fast paced knitterly quiz with some great prizes
- 9.30pm we draw door prizes
- 9.45pm - ? more party!
*times are approximations only and may be subject to change during the event
- A great Swedish-style Christmas food buffet (see below)
- A glass of Akva's own mulled wine
- A fun game of "Heids or Bahookies" playing for 3 cool, knitty prizes
- A door prize raffle!
- A tiny, yarny pop-up market
The Food Options
We will provide food in form of a big Swedish style Christmas menu. When you buy your ticket, please choose your preference so we can balance the options on the evening.
Smoked Scottish salmon, sliced turkey breast, prosciutto wrapped ﬁgs, grilled baby gem, Swedish potato salad, Köttbulle Thai ﬁsh cakes & Mini beefburger, Hasselback potatoes
Roast root veg, balsamic beets, goat's-cheese croquettes, grilled baby gem, Swedish potato salad, boiled eggs, melon and pineapple compote, sage roasted fennel, sweet potato & kale bon-bons with cranberry, Hasselback potatoes
Most of the food on offer is GF and the few items which aren't will be labelled on the night.
Everything in the Vegetarian option is vegan except the goat's-cheese croquettes, the Swedish potato salad and the eggs.
Terms & Conditions
Tickets for this event are non-refundable. When you buy a ticket we will add you to the "Wool Tribe" mailing list so we can keep you up to date with any changes for this event and let you know about future events.
The venue is accessible for wheelchair users and has a lift to the 1st floor (where the party will be held).